Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Sailing

Jacket: Banana Republic (similar); Sweater: Boden (navy only); Tank: Loft; 
Jeans: Joe's Jeans; Handbag: J.Crew (similar); Booties: Sole Society
Jewels: Stella & Dot; Lip Color: Revlon HD Obsession

 I wish I were sailing because that would mean I was on the water, in the sunshine, and soaking up a little bit for warm weather. But instead, I spent an awesome Friday afternoon with my son at Crown Center and Union Station, the destination of his choice. We had lunch at his favorite place, hit the toy store for him to browse, and then walked over to Union Station to watch the model trains for what seemed like hours. It was a lovely day.

How cute it is this sweater? I love the pale pink shade, the navy blue waves, and darling little sailboat. It's a light weight wool, so I definitely needed something a little warmer, so I paired it with my favorite cream leather jacket. It was the perfect layering piece. I think the sweater will be a great early spring item as the weather finally turns warm.




The Jacket: Before and After


     
 


I realize it's only Tuesday, but how is your week going? Things here are a little choppy, just like the waves can be, but I'm hoping for a calmer week ahead.


No comments: