Monday, February 8, 2016

Monster Love

Sweater: Free People; T-Neck: Target; Jeans: Loft; Boots: Rockport;
Handbag: Steve Madden; Shades: Karen Walker; Jewels: Stella & Dot

Saturday afternoon was definitely a first for me. Actually, it was something I never ever imagined I would I do. My husband and I took our son to Monster Jam and that little four year old was in heaven! We purchased pit passes where we were able to go down on the track and see the monster trucks up close and personal. It was entertaining, to say the least, but experiencing it with McKinley was truly priceless!

So what does one wear to Monster Jam? My husband suggested a hoodie and I asked him if he had ever met me! Nothing against a good hoodie, but I wasn't going to get that casual. Instead, I reached for one of my favorite sweaters, one I've had roughly nine years, and by favorite casual pair of jeans. That's dressed down, right? I added my flat heeled boots, I knew enough not to wear heels, and grabbed a cross-body bag to hold all the stuff that mama's have to cart around for an afternoon outing, and we were out the door! Word to the wise, if you ever find yourself on the track for pit passes to Monster Jam, beware of clay like mud! Again, smart enough to wear flats!


 


The Sweater: Before and After

  

How lovely are these ear jacket earrings? I love them. And they are incredibly versatile. They come with two different pairs of studs that can be worn though the jacket! Ask me how to order a pair!

 


How was your weekend? Do anything out of the ordinary? If so, share!

Hope you're having a fabulous Monday!

No comments: