Friday, February 5, 2016

I Like Very Much....

Sweater: Target (cute option); Button Down: Land's End (super cute); Jeans: Loft (similar); 
Booties: Sam Edelman; Handbag: MbyMJ; Shades: Target; Jewelry: Stella & Dot; 
Lip Color Revlon HD Obsession

When you look up the meaning of j'adore, you get some many definitions. But what I can come up with is this, I like very much. Well guess what? I like very much this sweater! It's simple, sweet, and perfect for this month of love! 

I love pairing it with button downs, and this time around, I added my fav checked flannel shirt. I'm tellin' ya, Land's End should pay me for all the times I've worn it, including the times not photographed. I honestly wear it that often! Distressed boyfriends jeans, gray suede booties, and a pink bag complete this well liked look!




The Sweater: Before and After

        


 

Happy Friday, Fashionista's! We've made it through another week. Next week is the week leading up to Valentine's Day and I might just have to go all lovey with my posts. Or, just go with what I love and express my adoration for my wardrobe in photos! We shall see what happens.

We have an extremely busy weekend ahead and I can't wait to share the details. I hope you have a fabulous one planned as well.

XOXO

No comments: