Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Wednesday Wants - Glitter on My Feet

So I've never been what one would consider a glitter kind of girl. I love to glitter things when crafting, but to actually wear something with glitter is not really in my personal style closet. But then I thumbed through the new Boden and Sole Society catalogs and I completely changed my tune! I have fallen love with these particular glittered pieces and now all I want is glitter on my feet!


What do you think of my glitter picks? I love them all! They are perfect for the upcoming holiday season and I love that you don't have to go with heels to be festive! All of them would be darling with jeans, but equally chic with dresses and skirts! The skies the limit!

Hoping your week is going well! Stay fashionable! The weekend is almost here!

No comments: