Friday, November 13, 2015

Staying at Home

 Sweater: Nordstrom; T-Neck: Bitten; Jeans: Banana Republic; Booties: Sole Society;
All Jewelry: Stella & Dot

We haven't been doing a lot lately when it comes to getting truly and out and about. We've been spending more time at home playing or hanging out with my mom and I'm totally okay with that. However, when it comes to blogging about fashion, our new "stay at home" attitude isn't really helping with the posts related to fashion. So today I'm bringing you a "stay at home" look.

I wore this while doing a little laundry, making lunch, baking, and preparing a make-ahead-dinner. Now I know what you're thinking, who does all that wearing something like this, but honestly, this is just as comfortable as sweats or yoga pants for me. A sweater to combat the wind and chill with shorter sleeves helps. And as for the jewelry, I added it for the pics! Just being honest!





All Jewelry: Stella & Dot


So it's Friday and I'm ready for it! Looking forward to a weekend of celebrating my dad's birthday and just spending time with the fam! 

Hope you all have a fashionably awesome weekend!

No comments: