Monday, November 9, 2015

Dressing Up Jeans

 Faux Fur Jacket: MICHAEL by Michael Kors (similar); T-Neck: Ann Taylor (similar); 
Jeans: Loft (similar); Booties: Rebecca Minkoff (similar); Necklace: Stella & Dot
Shades: Prada

Yesterday was our book club meeting and I decided to go fancy. Okay, not really fancy, but I did go a little dressy. In the words of one of my friends, I know "how to dress up a pair of jeans." That's what I love about a good pair of dark jeans. You can make them casual or dressy with one piece like this faux fur jacket. And tis the season to wear faux fur!




 The Fur Jacket: Before and After

    

A stunning necklace also does the trick! How amazing is this piece? Want it? Well look no further! Shop the link and this can you be yours! (Actually, spend $50 and get this beauty half off!)



I love kicking off the week in style! And I hope your Monday is as stylin'!

Happy Monday, Fashionista's!

No comments: