Monday, November 23, 2015

A Rainy Day Look



Last Tuesday I met my friend Megan for a little girl time! A morning of sitting on a cozy couch at t.Loft on the Plaza, while the rain poured down outside, kind of cured the soul for a couple of hours! Before hand, we decided to attempt a little photo shoot and hopped in and out of the rain drops while doing so. I love these! The stark white backdrop and rainy sidewalk against my all black look is simply lovely! And I thought rain was a bad thing!

Later that evening I was attending a friends Stella & Dot party and I thought this look would be perfect for a super busy day. And I was right. I went with leggings instead of jeans (notice I'm wearing them as pants) because I knew they would be flexible with all the moving I would be doing that day. I went with a Merino wool t-neck and sweater vest as I knew I would be too warm with a bulky sweater or coat. Honestly, this look was absolutely perfect for my day to night activities!


 
 

   

 

What is your go-to look on busy rainy day? I don't wear my leggings very often, but I'm thinking I definitely need to start styling them more this winter. And, they were a lot warmer than jeans on that chilly morning. 

It's a super short week this week! I know everyone is ready for family time!

Happy Monday, Fashionista's!

Photos courtesy of Megan from Chasing Davies!

No comments: