Tuesday, September 22, 2015

One Last Summer Carnival

 Blazer: Loft (cute option); Tee: Target (similar); Jeans: Loft (similar); Sandals: Rachel Zoe (similar); 
Shades: Karen Walker via Gilt; Necklaces: The Zoe Report/Stella & Dot; Nail Color: Chanel

A couple of weeks ago we attended Old Settlers Days which is what I consider the end of summer carnival here in Kansas City. And as always, we had a blast! McKinley rode rides, we ate typical carnival food, drank a giant hand squeezed lemonade, and I rode a mama ride that left me dizzy for the rest of the day! 

The day started out on the cool side so I went with a cute blazer and boyfriend jeans look. Had I known it would warm up like it did, I would have gone with shorts like in the look below! All was good though. I simply threw the blazer under the stroller and rocked this 3/4 sleeve tee for the rest of the afternoon.




The Blazer: Before and After 

    
  
Blazer: Loft (cute option); Tee: Target (similar); Jeans: Loft (similar); Sandals: Rachel Zoe (similar); 
Shades: Karen Walker via Gilt; Necklaces: The Zoe Report/Stella & Dot; Nail Color: Chanel

I'm having a blast dressing with this early fall weather! It has me in the mood to move a little further into the sweater department. I'm not ready for tights, but tall boots are just around the corner!

No comments: