Wednesday, September 9, 2015

My Camo Find

 Jacket: Banana Republic (similar); Tee: Target (similar); Jeans: Loft
Wedges: Sole Society (c/o - similar); Handbag: Badgley Mischka (gift/similar); 
Necklaces: The Zoe Report/Stella & Dot/Baublebar; Lip Color: NARS Heat Wave

I blogged about my want for anything camo last week and I found the most darling camo tee at Target! It's not the traditional browns and greens. Instead, it's a mix of navy and olive! I love it! I can see it paired with my navy leather skirt and olive skinny pant. Definitely a piece that can be styled various ways throughout fall and winter!

  I'm loving this late summer pairing. My skinny jeans haven't been worn since spring and I'm so happy to pull them out again! The military style jacket and black wedges were perfect add ons. And layered gold necklaces add just a hint of pop. As does the bright orange lip! Definitely taking this lip color into fall!




The Jacket: Before and After

   

 
  Jacket: Banana Republic (similar); Tee: Target (similar); Jeans: Loft
Wedges: Sole Society (c/o - similar); Handbag: Badgley Mischka (gift/similar); 
Necklaces: The Zoe Report/Stella & Dot/Baublebar; Lip Color: NARS Heat Wave

Can you believe it's already Wednesday? It helps when you extend your holiday weekend by a day! Hope you're getting back in the swing of things with a little hint of style!  

No comments: