Friday, September 25, 2015

It's All About Change

 Top: LC Lauren Conrad; Tank: Loft; Jeans: Loft (similar); Heels: Rachel Comey; 
Handbag: Kooba; All Jewelry Silpada

With fall comes change and I decided to make a change with the old do! I blogged a couple of weeks ago regarding shaking things up in the hair department, and when I walked into my stylists room yesterday, she was ready!! I was so excited that we were both on the same page! She is amazing! Thanks for the new me, Lisa!! 

This sweet LC Lauren Conrad top is so romantic! I love an edgy look, but I do love to play around with feminine pieces from time to time. I'm looking forward to taking this darling top in a dark direction! Post closet clean out, I'm having so much for with my wardrobe. I think a lot of it has to do with the change in the weather and I'm okay with that. Change is good! It keeps you motivated, and in this case, challenged. 


 
 

Top: LC Lauren Conrad; Tank: Loft; Jeans: Loft (similar); Heels: Rachel Comey;  
Handbag: Kooba; All Jewelry Silpada

With the change of the season, is there anything that you are motivated to change? If so, share it with us! I love hearing everyone's stories!

Happy Friday, Fashionista's! Make it a great one!!

No comments: