Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Wednesday Wants - Kendra Scott Designs

Kendra Scott Designs just opened a new store on the Country Club Plaza! Admittedly, I'm excited to have a new designer in town, but I didn't really know much about her designs before now. After reviewing the product line, I've become a huge fan! Her pieces are delicate, bold, colorful, and timeless. I would say the most extensive category are earrings and they truly run the gamut of design and color. There is something for everyone. 

I am attending a blogger event at the new space next week and I've made my wishlist of pieces! All are things I can wear daily and with almost everything in my closet. I'm excited to see them in person and possibly take one home! Here's what I've picked!


I love the hand bracelet and have wanted one for a couple of years. I just haven't found one I love. And the idea of a double ring intrigues me. I can't wait to try it on. 

 Are you a fan of Kendra Scott? Do you own any of her pieces? If so, share with us your favorites! And, let me know what you think of my picks! 

No comments: