Monday, August 10, 2015

Oversized Chic

Dress: Anthropologie; Shoes: Zara (gift/similiar); Bangles: Siplada/Millsap's (similar);
Earrings: Silpada; Shades: Karen Walker via Gilt

 I love this dress! I found it last week at Anthropolgie on the sale rack and I knew I had to have it. What I love that it's not your usual take on a white shirt dress. I love quirky pieces like this. Did I mention that I love this dress? Oh, and it has pockets! Another love!

Because the dress is oversized, I decided to just keep everything big! I got the shoes for Easter but just haven't had a chance to wear them. The pop of color against the stark white is just what this look needed and the large bows are fabulous! I threw on my favorite bangle combo to add a little texture and they were the perfect accessory. Oversized chic is my new favorite look!




 

Dress: Anthropologie; Shoes: Zara (gift/similiar); Bangles: Siplada/Millsap's (similar);
Earrings: Silpada; Shades: Karen Walker via Gilt

Is this a look that you would wear or something you would place back on the rack? I have to say, this was one of three on the rack, so I'm thinking it might have been a hit! No matter what, it's definitely a look I will embrace!

Side note, while at Anthropologie I was able to put my styling chops to work! I love when I can help a random stranger shop and they love what I create! I just hope it all fit and she walked out as happy as I did! I love styling!!

I hope you all are having a wonderful start to the week! We have a busy week ahead and I hope to keep it as fashionable as possible! I wish that for you as well!

No comments: