Thursday, August 13, 2015

Cocktail Confessions - Strawberry Shortcake Cocktail

 If you haven't already noticed, I am a girl with a raging sweet tooth! I've always had one, but lately, I just want to partake in almost every kind of dessert imaginable. But, it isn't all that healthy and definitely not kind to my waistline! So, I've been creating some tasty Desserts in a Glass and I think I like where it's going! I don't heat up the kitchen, I don't find myself eating cookies, cakes, and brownies while typing up these posts, and I've discovered that these little sips are almost as yummy as the real thing!

 So in keeping with the dessert theme, today I'm bringing you a Strawberry Shortcake Cocktail. Did anyone else have a Strawberry Shortcake doll growing up? I mean she smelled like the real thing and this cocktail does that exact same thing! Read on for the recipe!

Here's What You Need:
 Strawberry Daiquiri Mix, Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka, and a Strawberry for garnish
 

First off, fill a glass full of ice. To the ice, add two shots of Whipped Cream Vodka.

    

Up next, the daiquiri mix! Just fill up your glass and smell that yummy goodness as it pours into the glass! So good!!


Stir! Look at that color! Isn't it amazing. And red just happens to be my favorite color! Oh, and add that little strawberry for garnish! Then pop it into the glass for a little extra treat when the cocktail disappears!


Disclaimer: This sip is sweet! We cut the sweetness with a little club soda. You could seltzer water too. Just something with a little fizz that won't add any extra flavor. That little bit of bubbly really made a difference and sent this drink over the edge! It's definitely my new favorite!!

If you try it, let me know your thoughts. This is truly a keeper!

Cheers! 

No comments: