Monday, July 27, 2015

Victoria's Secret Body by Victoria - Perfect Fit Challenge

Hello Style My Way readers! Long time no posts, right? Well, I had planned to blog a few times while on vacay, but when a computer isn't at your disposal, you can't really post anything! But I am back and ready to talk. Today, I'm talking about bras. I don't know you about you, but I am constantly on the hunt for the perfect bra. I am a no frills girl when it comes to bras. I like to have beige and black and that's it. I don't go for a lot of color and designs. I like a simple bra with some pretty lace details. I also like a full coverage bra that supplies plenty of support and one that doesn't create a lot of back fat. A long list of wants but not a lot of results. 

And because I'm in search of the perfect bra, I decided to take the Victoria's Secret Perfect Fit Challenge. It turns out that I'm wearing the right size, which is great, but the bra styles that were recommended to me at the end was amazing! Their Body by Victoria (BBV) line is extensive, pretty, and spot on based on my answers from the quiz. As I mentioned before, I'm not a girl who wears a lot of color when it comes to my bra, but based on some of the new choices, I could see myself adding tons of color! 

Now I don't know about you, but the first thing I do at the end of the day is take my bra off! I'm tired of it! But, VS now has a new BBV Lounge Bra! This bra is a demi bra, lined for a natural lift. It has a flexible underwire you can’t feel and I love that! I would definitely wear this bra when lounging. Not sure I would wear it to work or on special occasions, but definitely on an errand day! And guess what? I now have a colorful bra in my collection! The Glazed Guava is the prettiest bold pink that truly makes me smile! 

Other BBV bras I have, based on the quiz results, are the Demi Bra and Perfect Shape Bra. They have to be some of the prettiest bras I've ever owned. The fabric is so soft and the lace detail is so feminine. I definitely want to purchase a few more and possibly in other colors. Yes, I only have them in beige and black, but the color and designs seem endless!

Are you ready to take the challenge? If so, click on the quiz link above to see if you're wearing the right size and what bras are the right fit for you! And if you find the right fit and perfect bra, you get free shipping and returns when you purchase a BBV bra based on the quiz results! And it gets better! Purchase a bra during the week of July 28th through August 2nd and enter to win a Jaguar!! Yes please! But if you don't win, that's okay! They are giving away gift cards as well. From August 11th to August 17th, receive a $15 gift card with the purchase of 2 VS Lounge bras or a $25 gift card with the purchase of 3 VS Lounge bras.    

What are you waiting for? Take the challenge, find the right fit, and the perfect bra based on your quiz results! BBV is only available to Victoria's Secret, so take advantage of the free shipping/returns, and the gift cards with purchase! Based on my bras, and my love for them, you won't be disappointed! Go, take the quiz!!

Happy Monday, Fashionista's!

No comments: