Monday, July 20, 2015

Patchwork Denim + Stripes = Peace


My patchwork jeans from Zara are finally making their appearance on the blog. I have been hesitant to wear them only because they are a tad too big. I would like to take them and get them altered, but I just haven't gotten around to it. And because of that, I've missed out on styling them. I love them! They're perfectly distressed, the patches are complimentary to one another, and they are so comfy! Truly the perfect trend jean!

I am wearing a version of this on the road this week. Instead of this tee, I've paired the jeans with this one. Like they say, if ain't broke...



 

Hope you all are having a fashionable Monday! Posts might be a little hit or miss this week. Forgive me! I am trying to soak up some rays and enjoy some much needed family time! 

Peace out!

No comments: