Tuesday, May 19, 2015

You're Not Seeing Double

 Jacket: My Mom's (similar); Top: Ann Taylor (similar); Jumpsuit: Target (similar); 
Sneakers: Target (similar); Hat: Target; Shades: Karen Walker via Gilt

No, you aren't seeing double! I'm wearing the same shirt and hat from yesterday's post! And no, I'm not wearing the same thing two days in a row, though I've been known to do that, yesterday's look was from last Tuesday. I wore this yesterday and I'm not afraid to show you how often I repeat pieces! I repeat them a lot, as seen by my Before and After pics, and that's just what a good working closet should do for you, work! 

McKinley and I went to the zoo yesterday and it was a little on the cool side. The windy was blustery at times and I'm so glad I brought along my trusty denim jacket! I've been wanting to pair this jumpsuit with a tee, just to see how it would look, and I have to say I love it! I'm not sure any other top would work so I may just leave it at this!




 The Jumpsuit: Before and After

    
 
Jacket: My Mom's (similar); Top: Ann Taylor (similar); Jumpsuit: Target (similar); 
Sneakers: Target (similar); Hat: Target; Shades: Karen Walker via Gilt

How often do you repeat pieces in your wardrobe and which ones are they? For me, it's usually stripes, obviously my denim, and always my little denim jacket! Trusty staples for sure!

As always, see something you want? Need it now? Shop the links!!

No comments: