Monday, May 18, 2015

Little Accent Piece

Jacket: Rachel Zoe (similar); Top: Ann Taylor (similar); Jeans: Loft (similar); 
Shoes: Toms (similar); Hat: Target; Shades: MbyMJ; Necklace: Jane Basch (gift); 
Lip Color: Revlon Striking

I am so glad I discovered this eyelet moto jacket in my closet as I've worn it all spring! It's perfect on chilly mornings, or in restaurants who crank up the air this time of year, and it's just so darn cute! And a great little accent piece. I love it!

Last week McKinley and I headed to the farmstead for the first time since it opened and the morning started out cool. This jacket was the perfect choice. And even though it turned warm, the eyelet is so breathable that I didn't feel the need to take it off. I have a feeling you will see this piece a lot this season!



The Top: Before and After

    http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2014/04/jacket-wrangler-my-moms-top-ann-taylor.html

Jacket: Rachel Zoe (similar); Top: Ann Taylor (similar); Jeans: Loft (similar); 
Shoes: Toms (similar); Hat: Target; Shades: MbyMJ; Necklace: Jane Basch (gift); 
Lip Color: Revlon Striking
 
 It's Monday and a short week! I love holiday weekends! Here's hoping that we all have a fabulously fashionable week ahead!  

Happy Monday, Fashionista's!

As always, see something you want? Need it now? Shop the links!!

No comments: