Thursday, May 7, 2015

A Sunday Afternoon Concert

 Jumpsuit: Clover Canyon; Heels: Ivanka Trump (white/similar); 
Necklaces: Stella & Dot/The Zoe Collective;
Shades: MbyMJ; Bracelets: Kate Spade/Gift/My Grandmother's; Fitbit Bracelet: Bezels and Bytes
 Lip Color: NARS Heat Wave

Last Sunday McKinley performed with his class, and other Preschool and Pre-K classes, in a spring concert. It was the cutest and sweetest thing I've ever witnessed. I took pictures and video and cried tears of pride as he sang his little heart out for the audience. It made this "theater mama" proud. I'm not convinced I have a stage child on my hands, but I will take any performance from him I can get!

The concert took place at a little church around the corner from the school. I didn't want to be overly dressed so I really wasn't sure what to wear. Jeans were out of the question, a dress would have been too much, and then the floral print of this jumpsuit simply jumped out and grabbed my attention. I added color with my heels, kept my accessories to a minimum, but added some punch with my orange lip. A Sunday look I love! 



The Jumpsuit: Before and After

    
 
 

 Jumpsuit: Clover Canyon; Heels: Ivanka Trump (white/similar); 
Necklaces: Stella & Dot/The Zoe Collective;
Shades: MbyMJ; Bracelets: Kate Spade/Gift/My Grandmother's; Fitbit Bracelet: Bezels and Bytes
 Lip Color: NARS Heat Wave

What do you tend to wear to your child's school program? Do you get all fancy or just kind of go with the flow?

As always, see something you want? Need it now? Shop the links!!

No comments: