Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Wednesday Wants - Maxi Dresses

As much as I'm into rompers and jumpsuits this season, I'm equally obsessed with maxi dresses! The thing I love most about a maxi dress is that they are so easy to wear and style! They can be dressed up for a night out with friends or your better half. They can be dressed down for a day at the zoo or when running endless errands! I like to pair mine with either heels or wedges for those dressy nights and either sneakers or flat sandals for day. So versatile. Throw on a denim jacket or light weight sweater to ward off the chill.

I've been browsing around and I've narrowed my search down to five! I think these are perfect for spring and summer. And honestly, they can all be worn well into fall.


What's one of your current Wednesday Wants? Let's chat!!

As always, see something you want? Need it now? Shop the links!!

No comments: