Tuesday, April 7, 2015

My New Look

 Denim Jacket: Ralph Lauren (similar); Top: Loft (similar); Joggers: JCPenney
Sneakers: Adidas via DSW (fun option); Shade: MbyMJ; Earrings: Silpada; Necklace: Silpada

These joggers have been worn way more than they've been photographed. I love them! This is an errand day look, a look that I've been sporting more and more lately, and I'm becoming more comfortable with that. I used to think that I wasn't being a very good fashion blogger because I wasn't dressing up everyday, or taking outfit pics daily, but I've come to terms that this is my look and I need to share it!

My trusty denim jacket truly goes with everything! A striped top, colorful sneakers, and fun jewels just add to the overall look. And when you're running errands, comfort is key, and that's just what this look is!




The Joggers: Before and After

    

 
 Denim Jacket: Ralph Lauren (similar); Top: Loft (similar); Joggers: JCPenney
Sneakers: Adidas via DSW (fun option); Shade: MbyMJ; Earrings: Silpada; Necklace: Silpada

 What are you wearing these days when running errands? Let's share style notes!

As always, see something like? Need it now? Shop the links!!

No comments: