Monday, April 13, 2015

It's a Sunshine Day

 Sweater: Target; Tank: Banana Republic; Jeans: Ann Taylor; Sneakers: Target;
Scarf: Loft; Shades: MbyMJ

Sorry I've been missing for a while. We had some family matters to tend to but I'm back and ready to blog! Last Wednesday was a Mama and McKinley day to ready ourselves for our big trip back to VA. I wanted him to have a big day before a rather trying time with travel. We attended story time at our local library then exchanged a birthday gift for him at Toys R Us. We had pizza in the food court at the mall before a carousel ride, a little shopping with gift cards at the Disney Store and Build-A-Bear, and lastly some shoe shopping at Nordstrom. It was a busy but fun day!

I wanted to add a little sunshine to my look since it was a pretty rainy, dreary day. And it was rather cool. I wished I had grabbed a jacket before leaving. This bright sweater totally fit the bill and my toucan scarf was a perfect accent! By the time we took outfit pics, the sun was shining and the humidity was up. That's Kansas weather for you!


 

The Sweater: Before and After

   http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2013/08/1950s-television.html
 

McKinley with this Disney Store loot! He loves Miles from Tomorrowland!



Happy Monday, Fashionistas! I'm glad to be back in action! Can't wait to spend the week with you all!

XOXO

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cute title and love the yellow on you! You always look so put together:) And I love how McKinley made an appearance today! So cute! I hope you all are doing well! Miss you!
xo, Cait
www.sophisticaited.com

Style My Way said...

Thanks Caitlin!! I wonder about yellow on me, but go with it anyway! Miss you too! Coffee soon?