Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Final Rose

Sweatshirt: Old Navy (similar here under $10); Tank: Target (similar here); Cords: Loft (similar here); 
Sneakers: Target; Shades: Ulta

Last night was the finale of The Bachelor and I met up with my girlfriend for an evening of wine, chocolate, and rocking sweet baby girls to sleep. It was perfection! So what does one wear to the finale viewing? A Heart and Soul sweatshirt! Because you know they love each other heart and soul and that it's totally going to work! Spoiler Alert: I wish Chris and Whitney a lifetime of happiness!

I know I said I wasn't going to wear gray now that I'm all about spring, but I did wear pale pink cords and neutral sneakers! Oh, and pink lips and silver aviators! I am totally rocking spring if you look close. But again, when you're watching the final rose of the season, you have to go into it with all the love!




The Sweatshirt: Before and After

  http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2013/10/heart-and-soul.html
 
Sweatshirt: Old Navy (similar here under $10); Tank: Target (similar here); Cords: Loft (similar here); 
Sneakers: Target; Shades: Ulta 

If you watched this installment of The Bachelor, who were you rooting for and did she win? Let's discuss!
 
As always, see something you like? Need it now? Shop the links!
 

No comments: