Thursday, March 26, 2015

Rock It

Jacket: BB Dakota via Shopbop; Top: Etiquette Boutique (similar); Jeans: Loft (similar);
Heels: Coclico (sinilar); Cross-Body: Rebecca Minkoff (other colors); Shades: MbyMJ; 
Necklaces: The Zoe Report/Stella & Dot (1/2); Bracelet: J.Crew (similar); 
Ring: Etiquette Boutique (similar here)

Last Saturday night my hubby and I had a date night with Maroon 5!! It was awesome! I missed them the last time they were in town and vowed I wouldn't allow that to happen again. I'm so glad I didn't! Adam and team rocked Sprint Arena for two solid hours and I rocked out right along with them. Would I see them again? To paraphrase Big, abso-fing-lutely!

 And for a great rock concert, you have to have a look that rocks. This one totally did! I picked up this BB Dakota jacket from the Shopbop sale a couple of weeks ago. It's still available and comes in four different colors. All of which are currently in stock!! Seriously, nab this one while you can!! Such a great layering piece. It's soft as butta, light weight, and so chic! I paired mine with a loose fitted tank and distressed boyfriend jeans. Low heeled sandals, gold layered necklaces, and a cross-body completed the look!

 


The Jeans: Before and After

    http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2013/11/so-much-love.html

Jacket: BB Dakota via Shopbop; Top: Etiquette Boutique (similar); Jeans: Loft (similar);
Heels: Coclico (sinilar); Cross-Body: Rebecca Minkoff (other colors); Shades: MbyMJ; 
Necklaces: The Zoe Report/Stella & Dot (1/2); Bracelet: J.Crew (similar); 
Ring: Etiquette Boutique (similar here)

What is your favorite thing to wear to a concert? Are you a dress and heels girl or skinny jeans and cute top kind? I run the gamut when it comes to concert attire. But the one thing I refuse to wear is that bands t-shirt! Wear it a week later with whatever feels right. Just not that night. Deal?

Rock it out, Fashionista's!

As always, see something you like? Need it now? Shop the links!!

No comments: