Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Pretty in Pink - My Picks

 I have never been a girly girl. Yes, I love fashion. Yes, I love a good piece of bling. Yes, I LOVE shoes. But as much as I love all of those things, I've never been what you consider girly. I've never been into glitter, princesses, or pink. Black, red, gray, and leather are more my speed. And beer. I love beer! 

But lately, I find that I'm steering away from my dark side and moving into a pastel space. One that houses the color pink. PINK! I'm totally into pink! I'm thinking it's because I spend a lot of time with my three old son who loves garbage trucks, tractors, and anything related to construction. I'm drawn to anything on the girly side these days! 

With spring finally here, I've picked all of my favorite pieces! No real frills like ruffles and bows, definitely things I will never be into! Okay, maybe an occasion bow on a shoe, but never on my head! It's just a sweet pallet of rosé.
 
 1/2/3/4/5/6/7

What do you think of my girly pink picks? I'm kind of obsessed! So cute and so chic! Now, which ones do I add to the wardrobe? Any suggestions? GO!

Happy Wednesday!!

As always, see something you can't live without? Shop the links!!

No comments: