Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Beauty - Rouge Coco

 What can I say about the House of Chanel. The clothing, her style, the cosmetics line....all enviable! I've worn Chanel cosmetics for years! I love their eyeshadow quads, I own more than I care to mention, and I'm a huge fan of their lipsticks. About a month ago, I stopped by their counter and chatted with my favorite makeup artist, Madeline. (If you get a chance, swing by the Halls Chanel counter and set up an appointment with her. She's amazing!) She told me about the re-launch of the Rouge Coco lipstick line and I couldn't wait to test it. 


 Not only is the formula new and improved, the reinvented version of Rouge Coco is more expressive than ever with a new formula and vibrant color spectrum, the names are all new. Well, new to us. The colors are broken into five categories; Artists, Lovers, Friends, Muses, and Family. And, to take it one step further, they are all named after someone in every category! How great is that! You must have been someone incredibly important to get a color named after you! I recently tested Jean and brought her home! I love the new formula and the color is perfect for spring! A berry, that leans more toward purple, that feels so luxurious on your lips! I just want to know who Jean was. According to the chart, she (or he) was an artist. Their influence must have been epic!


Have you tried Chanel's cosmetic line? If so, is their lipstick on your list of products you currently use? If not, head to your local Chanel counter, or ask for Madeline when visiting Halls. It might be a little on the pricey side, but it's totally worth the spend! A lipstick that will last and a friend for life!

Happy Friday, Beauties!

No comments: