Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Blurred Florals

Denim Jacket: Ralph Lauren (similar here); Top: Ann Taylor (great option); Pants: JCPenney;
Heels: Sole Society (c/o/similar here); Bracelets: BaubleBar; Earrings: Gorjana

No, the photos aren't blurred and neither is your vision. It's the pants! How darling are these blurred floral pants? I am obsessed with them! The colors are great and the design is so cool. They're elastic waist and incredibly comfortable. I am so glad I found them! And they make a great addition to my spring wardrobe. 

The styling could be a challenge. The colors are great, but that's the challenge. It has to be the right shade of coral and the cream has to be the just the right cream. I also think the top has to be a little streamlined, not too blousy. Belting the top would totally work! I know I can totally figure it out and make them my go-to pant for spring.




The Jacket: Before and After

   

   
 
Denim Jacket: Ralph Lauren (similar here); Top: Ann Taylor (great option); Pants: JCPenney;
Heels: Sole Society (c/o/similar here); Bracelets: BaubleBar; Earrings: Gorjana 

Have you purchased your denim jacket yet? You know how much I love mine. They are so versatile and perfect for this time of year. And in case you needed inspiration, I've worn mine here, here, here, here, and here! Go get one now! Just shop the link above!!

We've made it through mid-week! And KCFW starts tomorrow! I can't wait to share with you all of my looks for the week, the runway show photos, and some other great things from this amazing week of events!! 

Have a great day!!

As always, see something you like? Need it now? Shop the links!

1 comment:

MaƂgosia said...

Very nice pants.you look beauty;-).