Thursday, February 26, 2015

You Say Cookie Monster.....

 Coat: Michael by Michael Kors (gift/fun option here); Sweater: Ann Taylor; Jeans: Loft (BOGO!!)
Boots: Sole Society (c/o/ similar here & 50% off); Necklace: Ann Taylor

Last weekend we took advantage of a gorgeous February afternoon and headed down to the Plaza for a Fountain Tour. A Fountain Tour is where I take McKinley for a walk around the Plaza, look at the pretty fountains, maybe have a cookie, and just spend time together. This time we took Dada along, had lunch, strolled along at a casual pace, and just enjoyed each others company.

It wasn't quite warm enough to not wear a coat, thankfully! I was finally able to wear this amazing faux fur coat I received for Christmas! You know how I love my faux fur and this one is so unique! My husband told me I looked like Cookie Monster, but based on the amount of compliments I received that day, I think otherwise. If you're going to make a statement, make it. Right?!



 
 Coat: Michael by Michael Kors (gift/fun option here); Sweater: Ann Taylor; Jeans: Loft (BOGO!!)
Boots: Sole Society (c/o/ similar here & 50% off); Necklace: Ann Taylor

 I can't wait to wear it again just so I can style it differently. That's the thing about a coat like this. Finding new ways to wear it so it always feel fresh and new. Love my styling challenges!

Hope you're having a wonderful week! Freezing temps in these parts. So ready for it all to be over! Well, on the other hand, maybe not. I need to wear this coat again STAT!

As always, see something you like? Need it now? Shop the links!

No comments: