Thursday, January 15, 2015

Longing for Spring

We are experiencing yet another harsh winter. It may not be snowing, which I am definitely thankful for, but the arctic cold is really getting to me. Honestly, there are only so many sweaters and layers one can wear at one time! And because of all of this cold weather, and all my friends who are visiting Mexico this month, I'm longing to add a little spring to my wardrobe. I'm not talking crop tops or mini skirts. Instead, I'm thinking pastels, vibrant prints, and sunny yellows. See what I'm looking to add to my wardrobe to help spring come a little early!




1/2/3/4/5/6

How are you battling the winter blues? Are you thinking of poolside afternoons or just wearing short sleeves again?

Hang tight, Fashionista's! The weekend is almost here!

No comments: