Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Little Red Dots

Top: Boden (sold out/cute option); Jeans: LOFT; Flats: J.Crew (similar/under $30); 
Bag: Kooba (similar); Gloves: Land's End (similar); Shades: MbyMJ; Earrings: Gorjana

If I'm being honest, and I usually am, I wore this look two days in a row! Why, you may ask? Because I never got a photo from the day before. I changed out a few things though. I wore these boots and this jacket for a lunch date with my girlfriend Carolyn. What an amazing time! We hadn't seen each other in almost three years and there was so much to catch up on! I feel like I see her all the time between Facebook and Instagram, but that's definitely not the same thing. In the new calendar year, we have agreed to never let that much time lapse again. After all, she's my pea in a pod!

This is how I wore the look on day two for a lunch at Chuck E. Cheese. This time the lunch date was with my hubby and son. Why, you may ask? Because we needed to get out of the house, and when it's super cold, we go to Chuck E. Cheese. And, I needed an excuse to wear this again!


 
 
 

No comments: