Wednesday, January 21, 2015

January Tres Chic - A New Addition



Hey hey!! It's January, a Wednesday, and Tres Chic day! With a new year comes resolutions and goals, and by now they're either still going strong or have been put to bed. I don't typically make resolutions, I'm one to put them to bed, but this year is a little different. I posted a couple of weeks ago that my mom got me a Fitbit for Christmas and I'm not using it to lose weight. I'm using it to get moving! 

This is also the time of year where I find I get a little lazy. It's cold, you can't really get out and walk/run, and I don't like going to the gym because of the new year resolutioners taking up the treadmills. But with my cool gadget, I'm on the go! And because I'm on the go, I needed an awesome motivator to keep me going. What is that you ask? A great new pair of sneakers! I wanted something that didn't totally look like a sneaker, but instead had a little pazazz! And talk about pazazz! Nothing like a raspberry tennie to get you up and moving!

And I've teamed up with my fellow Tres Chic girls to give you a little more inspiration in the kicks department. Check out all the looks, links, and deets below!

I am in love with Caitlin's high tops!! A little old school and totally chic! 

 Lucca bike jacket similar here and here, Old Navy tee (old) similar here and here
Old Navy black jeansJ.Crew Nike high topsNickel and Suede scarfHouse of Harlow earrings 
Ralph sunnies, and David Yurman ring 

And here is our new addition! Let's welcome Jana of Jana Style Blog to our Tres Chic family! I met Jana a little over a year ago at a Rebecca Minkoff event at Hall's and we literally had started following each other on Twitter that afternoon! Been friends ever since! I love how Jana has kept the gray theme throughout the look, totally inspired by her gray Converse, and the coat is fab!!
 
  Black and White Cardi {Bogatte} Tee-Shirt {VS Pink} Dark Wash Denim {Vanity} Blue Handbag {c/o Audacious Boutique} Gray Converse {DSW similar} Necklace {gift} Sunglasses {Urban Outfitters}


I'm living in my Adidas tennie's! They are comfy, chic, and colorful which keeps me stylish while casual! I'm a happy girl!

 Vest: Land's End; Sweater: Magaschoni (similar); T-Shirt: Boden (various colors);  
Jeans: Banana Republic (similar); Scarf: Gift; Sneakers: Adidas via DSW; Shades: MbyMJ 


I am so excited about a new year for the Tres Chic girls! Tons of trends on the horizon, style challenges to tackle, and as always, we're looking for suggestions from you! Let us know what questions you have or styles you are interested in seeing. We are up for anything!

Stay chic!  

1 comment:

Jana Style Blog said...

Thank you so much for including me in the month's Tres Chic! It was a fun trend to tackle and I'm loving all three of our looks!

xo Jana
www.janastyleblog.com