Monday, January 5, 2015

Into the Woods

Sweater: Boden (on sale); T-Neck: Loft (similar); Boyfriend Jeans: LOFT (similar); 
Booties: Camper; Handbag: Kooba (similar); Necklace: Banana Republic; Shades: LOFT
Bracelets: Stella & Dot/Kate Spade;Ring: Etiquette Boutique (similar); Nail Color: Essie Madison Ave-Hue

Hey dolls! Welcome to 2015!! I took a tiny break from blogging and enjoyed some down time with the family. We played (a lot), hung out with my parents, won a cheap "Lego" set from Chuck E. Cheese, and the hubs and I went on a date! Our first date in ages. We headed to the AMC Fork and Screen for a little lunch and a movie. It was so nice spending some time together! We saw Into the Woods and really enjoyed it. I'm a musical theater fan so it was nice to see it up on the big screen. I liked it so much better than Les Miserables. (Don't get me started on that one....)

I got a few new pieces for Christmas, this sweater being one of them. I love the color. It's so subtle and a great neutral. It's incredibly soft. It feels more like a blanket than a sweater. And, it was the perfect item to wear to a movie in the middle of a chilly afternoon. Paired with my fav boyfriend jeans and wedge booties, that I'm so glad I found, this was definitely the right date look choice!

 

Curly hair girls, I gotta question for you. What is your product of choice? Having had naturally curly hair for pretty much my entire life, and living through years where product for our hair type was NOT available, I've literally tried everything on the market. I've used gel, spray gel, curling cream, mousse, all above products with a diffuser or worn alone. I have found that the one and only product that works for me is the John Frieda Frizz Ease Curl Reviver Mousse. However, on this particular day I tried the curling cream again, and what do you know, it was a horrible hair day! If it ain't broke, right?



 I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and a very Happy New Year! I for one had the best time with my family and loved watching it all unfold through my sons eyes! I am so excited for 2015 and all the prospects I have professionally. A new year, a new chapter!

Happy Monday All!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a fun break! I want to see Into the Woods and now that you say it was good, I want to see it even more!

http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/