Friday, December 12, 2014

Shopbop: Party Pieces

I've got party on the brain! Whether it's a holiday party that's on the horizon, or New Year's Eve, I'm so into styling party looks right now! Earlier in the week I showed you my party shoe picks. Today I'm bringing you my Party Pieces picks! Instead of going the party dress route, I decided to go with separates, bottoms really, that I feel will make a great impact on the party circuit! However, I did have to pick my signature jumpsuit fav! I mean, what party look isn't complete without a jumpsuit, right? But as much as I love it, I have to say that the metallic wide leg pants are everything! Paired with a sleek, black t-neck and the chunkiest statement necklace I can find, I would wear them in an instant. But the striped skirt.... It's the one piece I dream of adding to my wardrobe!

1/2/3/4/5

What piece is your favorite? I could find a reason, place, and/or event to wear each piece! They are truly timeless, classic separates. And even better, they would all go with the shoes I picked! Gotta love when it all comes together!

Happy Friday, Fashionistas!

No comments: