Monday, November 17, 2014

Sting Like a Bee

Top: Kate Spade; Blazer: LOFT; Jeans: LOFT (on sale); Heels: French Connection (on sale);
 Belt: J.Crew; Necklaces: The Zoe Collective/Stella & Dot

Remember last Monday when it was in the mid 60s and you could run around town in just a 3/4 sleeve blazer with a sleeveless top underneath? And you sat outside for over two years so your son could watch the crane trucks put up a Christmas tree in the middle of Crown Center? And then you went to dinner with your girlfriend and took pics and it was still in the upper 60s? I remember it like it was a month ago because it's been freezing since last Tuesday!!

So now you know I wore this darling bee top with a cute blazer and skinny jeans for the day. During the day I sported flats because I just can't do heels with a three year old. I only wish I was as cool as Rachel Zoe and could pull it off with as much ease as her. I simply can't! I switched them out for cute (new) heels for evening because I am cool enough to rock that look for evening!

 


 The Top: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2012/06/bees-knees.html
   
 

Also, do you remember that time the aforementioned girlfriend told you how thin you looked? I do! I've lost six pounds, and like any good super model or celebrity would tell you, I didn't do anything do it! Don't you just love those answers.....

Hope you're starting off your week with a fashionable bang!
XOXO

No comments: