Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Must-Have Handbags - Flared Satchel

I am obsessed with the flared satchel handbag and have been for several seasons! I love how it's geometrical, incredibly structured, and a little tough. What I originally thought was just a trend in handbags has been a staple for at least a year and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. So I've scoured the internet to find my favorites and I've narrowed it down to six lucky bags. And apparently, I'm having a moment with Michael Kors! Can you blame me? See the ones I've picked and let me know in the comments in below!

One: Danielle Nicole via Piperlime
Two/Three/Four/Five: MICHAEL Michael Kors

I think my favorites are number 2, 4, and 5, but I love all of them! If I were to choose colors, I would definitely keep two as is and go with the Claret in number four. There is something about that rich wine color and it's striking in the quilted pattern! What can I say about number five? You know I have thing for camo as well. Even better that it's from Michael Kors!

What do you think of my picks? Is this your new "It" bag as well? Which one is your favorite? Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

No comments: