Monday, November 3, 2014

Cutting the Mustard

Sweater: Land's End (similar); Top: LOFT (similar); Jeans: Ann Taylor (similar);
Handbag: MbyMJ (gift/similar on sale); Belt: Ann Taylor (similar); Shades: LOFT
Necklaces: LOFT/Tori Spelling 

So this is what happened Saturday morning. I couldn't decide what to wear because it has officially become sweater weather. We've already established I'm a sweater girl, and I have a lot of sweaters to choose from. It truly all started with opening the door to my spare closet to find three blouses I didn't remember keeping. This brown and mustard top was one of them. Then I found the mustard sweater and an outfit was born. I added fun accessories like a leopard print belt, chunky necklaces, and a hunter green bag. This look totally cuts the mustard, no?




The Blouse: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2011/11/y-is-for-yellow.html

 
 

Today is my birthday and I am off to lunch with my mom and son! We're headed to our favorite spot, the Nordstrom Cafe! A far cry from the lunch we had last year around the pool of the Regent Beverly Wilsher, but I'll take it!

No comments: