Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Weekend Wear - Sweater, Boyfriend Jeans, and Ball Cap

Sweater: LOFT (50% off sale); Tank: LOFT (similar); 
Boyfriend Jeans: LOFT (similar/50% off); Flats: Tory Burch (similar); 
Handbag: Pour La Victoire (similar); Ball Cap: J.Crew (gift/fun options 1/2); 
Lip Color: L'Oreal Extraordinaire by Colour Riche in Plum Adagio

So the weekend rolls around, you have errands to run, and just don't feel up to the whole "getting ready" thing. No problem! Just follow my lead for a perfect weekend look. I paired a subtle print sweater with boyfriend jeans and grabbed one of my favorite ball caps to mask the unwashed hair and makeup free face. 

Beauty Tip: To add that little bit of color to your washed out face, throw on some colored lip gloss. I added a deep plum gloss to compliment my hat! Used to be that women matched their lips to their nails so I'm thinking a new trend in beauty is to match your lip to your hat!  




The Sweater: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2014/10/navy-leather-gray-camo-and-cut-outs.html


What do you do when in a rush to get out the door? Let's talk!

4 comments:

awhite said...

Look at you, all weekend chic! :)

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Carmen Varner said...

That sweater rocks. I like you you jazzed it up with a skirt & then can keep it casual with jeans. Awesome. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

Morgan Riederer said...

Love that hat, girl!!

Morgan
www.eenymeenyminymorgan.blogspot.com

Northern Style Exposure said...

I'm totally a hat person when I am in a rush. I so wished i got this hat when it went on sale. Its soooooo nice.
Love the print of these sweatshirt! Perfect look darling!

www.northernstyleexposure.com