Wednesday, October 29, 2014

October Tres Chic - Chunk Knit Sweaters

 
 I am a sweater girl! No if and or buts about it. And to prove it, I have at least four sweater boxes to hold them all! So when "the experts" announced this fall's latest trend of chunky knit sweaters, I squealed with joy and I'm not a squealer! Just ask my mom.

October's Tres Chic was a no brainer for us! Bring on the chunky knits from three of your favorite Midwest bloggers! 

Caitlin, formally Gussied Up, has made a major change to her blog! Like the name and layout, and it's lovely! Same goes with her look from Go Blog Social in Chicago earlier this month! Check out the new site SophistiCAITed!

sweater: sheinside (old) but similar here | jeans: shopbop ℅ | booties: madewell |
 tote: windsor (sold out)| tank: vintage but similar here | 
necklace: j.crew factory (old) similar here | 
rings: vintage tiffany's and david yurman

Lauren of Classy and Fab Girl attended Go Blog Social as well! Loving the chunky sweater mixed with the fab leopard scarf! Keeping it Classy as always!



 outfit post | top – boutique in San Diego | scarf – H&M (similar)| white jeans – Gap 
purse – Zara | shoes – J shoes | earrings - Kendra Scott

Lastly, I introduced my sweater during my Royal work look last week. Can't wait to style it again soon! Sweater weather is on its way!

 Sweater: H&M (fun option); Skirt: Piperlime; Heels: ShoeDazzle (similar); 
Handbag: J.Crew (similar) Necklaces: Ann Taylor (similar)/Tori Spelling (similar); 
Shades: LOFT ($15!!!!); Bracelets: Jessica Simpson/J.Crew/Fossil

I love fall! It has always been my favorite time of year. The fashion is just so much more chic and luxurious and these chunky knits keep that fashion truth alive!

As always, if you have a trend you want to see styled by us, just let us know. We love being challenged! And it doesn't hurt to maybe have to shop! See you next month!


No comments: