Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Feathers and Red Bows


Friday was an unbelievable day! I spent the afternoon at the new Halls in Crown Center with a few of my blogger friends getting pampered by their makeup artists and having complimentary drinks at the new H Bar. I was so lucky to have my makeup done by Tesha of Chanel, one of my favorite makeup counters, and I can't wait to share more about that amazing experience!

But let's talk about this look. I have to say that this was my favorite look of the whole weekend! I mean who doesn't love feathers and red bow heels? I knew I wanted to wear this skirt, but I had no idea how I was going to style it. This sweater was buried among others and I had completely forgotten about it! I purchased it in late summer, knowing full well it would be gone by fall. (I was right!) I love how it makes the skirt look like it's part of the sweater. I was originally going to wear black pumps but the red just screamed fashion week! And lastly, I found the top necklace while shopping on Thursday! Just a perfect addition with the pearls.



 

   
Friday was just magical! I couldn't be happier that I was included to be a part of such a fun and fabulous evening. Can you believe there is more to come? I can't and I was there!

No comments: