Monday, October 20, 2014

Daydreaming + Vacay + Leopard = DAAME

I am in desperate need of a vacay! It's been almost a year since my last one and I'm feeling the tension that comes from every day life! What is it about vacation that just makes you feel like there is nothing else in the world that matters? Vacation is all about complete an escape from reality and right now, my reality is doing dishes, cleaning the house, grocery shopping, and endless errands. 

As most of you know, I traveled to Southern California last year for my 40th birthday. It was absolute heaven! I'm dying to get back, as is my son, but if I had the ability to travel anywhere it would definitely be New York. It's been four years since I've been, and for while I was heading there twice a year. I'm going through serious withdrawal! And with that withdrawal has come daydreaming, virtual shopping, mood board creating, and today I'm sharing my looks with you. 

If I were heading out tomorrow for the Big Apple, I would immediately head to SOHO for a cupcake from Magnolia Bakery. I would sit in my favorite park directly across the street, indulge in my little treat, and take in the city scene. From there I would stroll the streets, checkout some of my favorite shops along the way, and stop for a latte to recharge my batteries. For evening, anything is possible. More than likely it would be a Broadway show and dinner after. Seriously, what time's my flight?

My look(s) are centered around this amazing leopard print clutch! Whether it be stowed away in my tote and used as my wallet for day or as my bag for the evening, it is simply divine. So luxe and so chic! A wardrobe must-have! So, how would I style this bag?
http://dmamb.com/click.track?CID=286225&AFID=314990&ADID=1194671&SID=

Like this! Statements sweaters paired with leather pants or shorts and the most darling, studded oxblood pumps! Add a chunky statement necklace for a little bling and I'm set! And when I'm back home, or simply waking from my reverie, I would wear these looks on dates with the hubby, dinner with girlfriends, and matinees shows when Broadway comes to town.

Top Row:
Sweater: Piperlime; Sweater: Piperlime
Bottom Row:
Pants: Piperlime; Heels: Piperlime; Necklace: Target; Shorts: Piperlime


When you daydream, what are you dreaming about? Trips, your dream job, a shopping spree? Let's chat!

Happy Monday Fashionistas!
XOXO

No comments: