Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Call Me Crazy

 Sweater: Bitten by SJP (similar); Tank: Tulip; Cami: Target
Jeans: Banana Republic (similar); Sneakers: Target (similar); Crossbody
 Bag: Steve Madden (similar): Shades: MbMJ; Necklace: Tiffany (gift)

This is that weird time of year where it's fall but it's not really fall. Sure the mornings are brisk and call for a jacket or light sweater, but by late afternoon you need short sleeves. That was the case yesterday. McKinley and I hit Deanna Rose for their annual pumpkin patch festivities and I had us dressed accordingly...for the morning temps that is. By mid afternoon, we were shedding our layers and running around in short sleeves. As for me, I was in a tank! Call me crazy, but it felt good to have the last early fall sun on my arms. We won't have it much longer.



The Tank: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2014/09/believe.html
  

I thought I would take a break from the fashion week posts, but don't worry there are more to come. And a big Dream to Reality post is coming later in the week!

Hope you are getting over the hump today!

No comments: