Monday, July 7, 2014

What I Call Casual Chic

 Top: LOFT (similar); Jeans: LOFT (similar); Sandals: Sam & Libby via Target (similar); 
Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff via Gilt (various colors);
Necklace: BaublesbyAndrea (Coming Soon); Shades: Ann Taylor (similar); Earrings: Gorjana
Lip Color: Laura Geller Beauty Raspberry Roast

There are so many things I love about this look. I love how easy and laid back it is, yet chic enough for dinner with family and friends. I'm calling it casual chic.

 I have admired this top for a while now, and thought it was sold out, until I shopped the LOFT top sale. And there it was! I immediately added it to my basket and checked out as fast as I could. I am loving the distressed jeans with cute tops for evenings out. It's a great way to incorporate my laid back style with some of my cute tops that I would normally wear with skirts and pants.



 
 
Then there is the necklace. I am so excited about this one. It's a new piece from BaublesbyAndrea that I literally created right before wearing it! I just couldn't wait. And it will be available on Etsy soon! (FYI, it's a made to order piece.) 



Happy Monday, everyone!! Hope you had a fashionable long weekend!

No comments: