Tuesday, July 8, 2014

West Coast Girl

Sweatshirt: J.Crew Factory; T-Shirt (layered): Gap; Shorts: J.Crew Factory (various colors);
Sandals: Sam & Libby via Target (similar); Shades: ULTA (similar); Hat: Standard Style (similar);
Necklace: Jane Basch (similar)

Last week McKinley and I completed our third summer parent/tot swimming lesson and Joel took the day off to be a part of the final lesson. He took pictures during class and cheered McKinley on as he took to the big boy slide for a ride on Mama's lap. And, as a celebration for "passing" the class, we took a mid week family outing to the zoo. And, for the second day of July, it turned into a chilly afternoon! I was super excited to have a chance to wear this darling nautical top!

I picked this sweatshirt up a couple of weeks ago at J.Crew Factory when my mom and I took McKinley to lunch at The Legends. I love that it lists all the amazing beaches of the West Coast, some of which I've had the honor of visiting, and a couple I hope to reside near one day! I am big fan of nautical, remember this darling J.Crew Factory find, and I love pairing navy with green. Such a cool combo! And, you can't go wrong with an awesome Panama straw hat! A perfect accessory to any summer look!



 

 



I just can't tell you how happy this top makes me! I've always said that I'm an East Coast girl, and I am at heart, but the West Coast has been calling my name for the past year. And, if I can't be there in person, at least I can be there in spirit....or in fashion spirit!

No comments: