Thursday, July 24, 2014

Under Ten Dollars

Dress: H&M (try the store/similar); Shoes: Burberry via Shopbop (similar);
Belt: Ann Taylor; Shades: MARC by Marc Jacobs; 
Necklaces: The Zoe Collective/Stella & Dot 1/2); Earrings: Stella & Dot
Bracelet: JewelMint 

Last night I met some blogger girlfriends for coffee at Parisi in Park Place to do a little brainstorming, creative work, and gabbing. It was literally 9:00 when we looked at our phones and realized we had been at it for almost three hours!! We headed for burgers and continued to chat for another hour. I love when you lose track of time because you're having so much fun!

 I am in love with this little sundress! It's from H&M and was $9.95! That's right! I said $9.95! It's so comfy and can literally be dressed up or down. I'm thinking morning/afternoons at the zoo or the Deanna Rose farm, nights out with the hubs, or to one of the many concerts we have coming up this summer. Shoes were probably the hardest to style, but I'm loving how these look. It keeps the whole tribal vibe going. I added a belt at the waist and tons of gold jewels! I honestly felt like a million bucks when I actually only paid $10!



 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous!! Loved getting to hang out with you last night!! Loved your jewels too!

Lauren said...

It was so good to see you the other night! I had no idea that dress was only $15, what a good deal!