Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Target Style

Romper: Target; Sneakers: Target; Handbag: Pour La Victoire (similar); 
Hat: Target (similar); Shades: ULTA (similar); Necklace: Jane Basch (gift); 
Earrings: BaublesbyAndrea via Etsy; Bracelets: Self-Made

As I was walking around Target on a Sunday afternoon, which I often do as my "mommytime", I found this darling romper! It was 20% off and the last one! Kismet? I think so! 

It's such a great piece! The fabric is a super soft cotton and incredibly comfy!! I love the drapey neckline which lends this piece to something dressy for date night! But, it was also perfect for a day at the zoo. I decided to go with my gray tennies for all the walking and my fedora to shield the sun!



  



Styling this for an afternoon was the perfect choice and I can't wait to style it with heels and fun jewels for date night! Would you wear a romper for day or night?

No comments: