Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Fourth of July

I hope you are having a festive Fourth of July! We don't have much planned, but I know we will enjoy every minute of our family time together! We don't have actual plans. We're just going to go with the flow of the day and do whatever everyone feels like doing! I love the holidays! Any holiday will do. The decorating, the baking, the parties, and the outfit planning! It's all so much fun. And even if it's just the three of us, I have plenty of things up my sleeve. Here are just a few things I'm loving!

Amazing nail art via Pinterest!


Super cute Espadrilles and striped maxi from Old Navy!



Yummy patriotic Popsicles via Pinterest.


My son's Fourth of July tree and pennant that I made for him! 

 


 A darling print that's perfect for a pair of shorts! Let's hope I can get them made in time!


There's nothing like a little red, white, and blue to get this girl jazzed for a holiday weekend! 

Happy Fourth of July!!

No comments: