Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Highs and Lows

 Top: Anthropologie (on sale); Jeans: LOFT (similar); Sandals: Lovely People (similar); 
Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff (various colors througout site); 
Necklace: BaublesbyAndrea (coming soon); 

It's appropriate that this top is a little high and a little low because that's what I've been going through with this blog lately. I've had some great highs with the blog, but I'm at a low right now and I'm wondering if it's time to call the whole thing quits. I can tell a huge difference in my readers response to my "new" wardrobe and it isn't favorable. However, there isn't much I can do about it as I'm not in corporate America anymore and I'm not wearing my "traditional" pieces. I'm not sure where the road will lead....

While I figure things out, let's talk about today's look. Remember my post about finding more casual tops? Well, I went shopping the other day and walked away with two tops, this being one of them. There are so many things I love about it. The color is great, the texture of the material is cool, and it's a great piece to transition into fall. (And since we are experiencing some rainy cool days lately, this was a great investment!) I also love that this is another way of wearing a crop top without really wearing a crop top!





 

Another piece from BaublesbyAndrea! I love this cool blue color within this amazing stone! 

 

It's funny that clothing can speak to you without really saying a word. The highs and lows of the top and the highs and lows of my blog came together in one cute look. It's Kismet!

No comments: