Tuesday, June 17, 2014

KC Blogger Meetup - Inside Amigoni Urban Winery



Last Thursday evening I attended my first KC Blogger Meetup with some of my fellow local bloggers and I had a blast! It was held at the rustic Amigoni Urban Winery and I am in love with this place! I can't wait to wrangle up my girlfriends and head down to the West Bottoms for a fun happy hour. Check out their site for the story behind the winery. It's rather impressive!



Not only was there an incredible spread of food and treats from Urban Table, but there were also giveaways based on a cute "Getting to Know You" contest. A giftcard to create-your-own clutch from Maddy Nash, a bottle of wine from Amigoni, 10 complimentary Thank You notes from Tiny Prints, giftcards for a blow out from Parlor (a place I'm dying to check out), and so much more!


Just one of the darling nooks inside Amigoni. I loved that there was a table with a Scrabble board!



How cute is this little photo booth that they created? The flowers were re-created from an Anthropologie event that was held last month. So cute!


Thank You notes from Tiny Prints.

  
 Here we are at the photo booth! From left: Annie from History and High Heels, Lauren from Classy and Fab Girl, Caitlin from Gussied Up, and me! These girls are seriously awesome and I'm not including myself!


Such a fun evening with fabulous girls! The atmosphere was perfect for an evening out on the town!

No comments: