Thursday, June 26, 2014

I've Said it Before...

 Tee: J.Crew vie eBay (fun style here); Vest: Old Navy
Boyfriend Jeans: Banana Republic (similar);Sandals: Target (similar); 
Shades: MARC by Marc Jacobs (similar); Handbag: Pour La Victoire (similar); 
Necklace: BaubleBar (similar); 
Lip Color: Ruby Opera L'Oreal Extraordinaire (c/o People Style Watch)

Monday was probably one of the worst days I've had in a very long time. We had our first swimming lesson of the year and I was so excited to get started! McKinley and I have been in parent/tot swimming for the past two years and we've been spending a lot of time at the pool this summer. I just knew it was going to be an awesome session this year. Boy was I wrong! He cried the entire time. I removed him from the class with 10 minutes left and made him sit and watch the other students while they continued to learn. Definitely not the perfect lesson I had built up in my mind!

The day didn't get all that better. I was incredibly emotional all day, on the brink of tears for most of it. After showering the horrible lesson off, I found this tee to be perfect appropriate. Like I've said before... Well, just see below.




The Top: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2014/03/nobodys-perfect.html

 

No comments: