Monday, June 30, 2014

It's a Date

Top: Anthropologie (similar); Tank: LOFT; Jeans: LOFT (similar); Heels Coclico (similar)
Shades: Prada (similar); Clutch: My Mom's; Bangles: Silpada 1/similar/similar;
 Earrings: Silpada (being retired);
 Lip Color: Ruby Opera L'Oreal Extraordinaire (c/o People Style Watch)

The hubs and I went on a date a couple of weeks ago and it was the first date we've had in I can't remember! We hit the AMC Fork and Screen matinee of Jersey Boys, one of our favorite Broadway shows, and walked away singing all the Frankie Valli classics!

I wanted to look cute for our date and this top immediately came to mind. Remember that post about needing more casual tops? Well, this isn't one I would sport during visits to Deanna Rose or the zoo, but I would wear it to the aquarium, lunches, and dates with my husband! Upon purchase, I envisioned how cute it would look paired with distressed boyfriend jeans. I wasn't wrong! Neutral heels, loads of bangles, and a simple clutch completed the look.



 
 

 What are your go-to pieces for date night? 

Happy Monday!

No comments: