Thursday, June 12, 2014

Circles, Shorts, and the "Ugly" Sandal

Top: Anthropologie (similar); Tank: LOFT; Shorts: LOFT (similar); 
Sandals: Sam & Libby via Target; Shades: Ulta (similar); Earrings: Silpada;
 Lip Color: Jane Cosmetics Make a Difference Lip Gloss

Another day, another way to style shorts. And speaking of styling, I finally wore my "Ugly" sandals! (Actually, I wore them earlier in the week, but it rained so no photo was captured.) It was finally sunny and warm and that called for a day of outdoor play! 

These LOFT shorts are actually one of my favorite pairs. I just love the color! And they are so easy to style. I'm loving the circle on circle prints! Nothing like mixing the same print throughout. Oh, and I'm actually not hating the sandal!


 

The Shorts: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2013/06/palm-beach-anyone.html

 

What do you think of the "Ugly" sandal? Would you wear them? And, do you like how I styled them? Let's talk!

No comments: